Coordinate, direct, plan and oversee patient care related activities to ensure delivery of quality patient care
Responsible in coordinating and planning for manpower, yearly workplans, capital and operational budgets
Lead and motivate the nursing team to achieve a high level of competency and code of conduct to meet organizational goals
Drive continuous quality improvement project to ensure service standards are met
- Degree / Diploma in Nursing with post basic qualification
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 6 years of experience in clinical care
- Acute hospital or Community hospital experienced preferred
- Good public relations and communication skills
- Proven Track record of strong leadership and clinical skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job please visit abercare,sg.