You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to seniors at their Home .
- Support and provide assistance to Senior with basic hygiene and personal care on a daily basis, such as meals preparation / distribution and transport escort.
- Assist seniors in meeting their basic hygiene needs and to perform their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) in a safe and comfortable manner. Such ADLs include eating, mobility and transfer, toileting and diaper changing
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for Senior
- Responsible for data collection
- Singaporeans Only
- WSQ Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care), HMI or equivalent qualification
- Preferably with one year of relevant experience in Home Care / nursing home / community hospital / Hospital setting
- Monday to Friday
- 8am to 8.30pm / 9am to 6pm
- Central and west
Interested applicants please submit your updated CV for our consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG