The Staff Nurse is responsible for nursing, patient care and related administrative functions
- Assist doctor and carry out treatment and nursing procedures for patients Nurses patients post-procedure and be competent in doing dressing & drain care (after training)
- Register patients, explain charges, collect payment (including day-end closing), schedule follow-up appointments and provide financial counselling for patients scheduled for procedures and/or admission.
- Submits the Medisave applications. Checks Medisave account holder’s balances from CPF website, prints hard copy and tagged the information into HIS.
- Ensure the consultation and procedure rooms are in order and check that all equipment and supplies are available and ready for use.
- Prepare instruments for procedures (if any), assist doctor and clean procedure room after procedures.
- Dispense medications according to doctors’ prescriptions.
- Arrange for suitable accessories, braces, etc to be made available for sale at the clinic.
- Make appointment for X-Ray, ultrasound, CT scans, injections, blood samples, consultation and procedures.
- Coordinate with nursing (OT, Day Surgery, Ward) and allied health departments (Diagnostic Imaging, Laboratory and Pharmacy and others) in the provision of patient care.
- Samples blood, eg blood specimen and ensures correct labeling of blood specimens accompanied by request forms.
- Singaporeans only
- Relevant experience in delivery Suite
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience in the Acute Setting.
- 5.5 days work week
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com