Job Requirement :
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with SNB
- 6 Years experience in clinical setting
Job Scope :
- Be a consultative Leader and mentor for the nursing team
- Responsible for the operation of the Nursing home
- Manage and monitor the clinical standards of the nursing home in according to the Enhanced Nursing Home Standards
- Responsible for the Organisation compliance to the licensing requirement
- Assist the Director of Nursing to drives the “Person centred care” approach and facilitate development of program across Multi disciplinary team for the well-being of the residents
- Promote teamwork and integrity
- Conduct performance appraisal according to organization policy.
- Rostering of nursing manpower
- Attend case management rounds, family conferences to ensure that appropriate care and needs of the resident are rendered
- Appraise staff performance and counsel when necessary
- Provide consistent regular supervision of juniors in the ward
- Supervise and mentor nurses and all personnel involved in nursing care.
- Maintain good interpersonal relationship among colleagues, subordinates and other departments.
- Compile monthly Incidents and Infections statistics
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 3157 9103.