To co-ordinates the development of unit based clinical practice, competence and expertise to promote quality patient care at different levels of nursing. Responsible for staff induction, clinical training, in-service education, unit-based professional growth and precept student nurses from learning institutions.
- Diploma in nursing / Degree in Nursing and a Post Basic Qualification.
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in clinical care.
- Acute hospital or Community hospital experienced preferred
- Good public relations and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com