You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to acute patients at the Nursing Home / Sheltered Home or Day Care Centre.
- Support and provide assistance to the Nursing staff in providing the residents with basic hygiene and personal care on a daily basis
- Assist in Bathing and Changing of Diaper
- Participates and facilitate in both on and off-site activities with the residents
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for residents
- Maintains cleanliness and tidiness of resident’s environment
- Responsible for data collection of residents’ progress
- Singaporeans Only
- WSQ Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care), HMI or equivalent qualification
- Preferably with one year of relevant experience in Home Care / nursing home / community hospital / Hospital setting
- Monday to Friday
- Able to commit 2 to 3 shift
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com