- Perform incoming goods control and receiving of goods into inventory
- Generate pick list via the inventory system, pick, pack and replenish items into satellite stores
- Maintain inventory accuracy and replenish stock items
- Ensure proper inventory management of medical and non-medical supplies and that adequate stocks are available to meet the operational requirements
- Perform stock movements to maintain accurate stock levels
- Participate in stock counts and report discrepancies
- Design and maintain a storage and dispensing system for goods and assets.
- Assist the Manager/Executive, Operations, Senior Manager, Operations in reports and improvement projects
- General housekeeping of the Mainstore
- Singaporeans Only
- Min O Level, ITE certificate or an equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of administrative experience.
- Must have experience in SAP system
- T savvy and knowledge of good MS office applications. (eg, Excel, Word)
- Able to work 8am to 5.30pm / 10.30pm to 8pm
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG