Reporting to the Ward in charge , you are responsible for providing caregiving duties and support to patients
Engage patients and their family members/visitors to understand their needs.
- Manage diet for patients including ordering and serving of meals.
- Assist to feed patients (oral feeding) with basic monitoring of swallowing (before, during and after oral feeding).
- Assist patients with general hygiene and personal care activities e.g. bed and toilet bath, changing of bed linen and patient’s clothing.
- Serve, remove and sanitise patient’s bedpans, urinals and wash basins as necessary.
- Perform Safe Measurement of Urine (color, volume).
- Assist patients with activities such as lifting and/or transferring from bed to chair/trolley/commode and vice versa.
- Assist to ambulate patients, position and/or turn patients on bed.
- Measure patients’ vital signs using monitoring machine.
- Perform basic level specimen collections
- Engage patient, family and visitors in ward orientation and visitor policy by providing relevant information and guidelines.
- Assist with visitor management in the ward.
- Overall management of clerical and operational support in a ward and ensuring facilities are safe and functional.
- Singaporeans Only
- Min. GCE N Level and with an HMI Certificate in Healthcare support (Nursing) or equivalent.
- Passion to serve.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to comprehend written and spoken instructions in English.
- Willing to contribute as an effective team-player.
- Willing to work in inpatient ward settings
- Must be able to work on 3 Rotating shift : Morning / Afternoon /Night
- 5 days work week
- Training will be provided for applicant without experience
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org