- Review applications.
- Develop individual care plans for residents
- Execute the care plan and monitor progress
- Develop and implement programmes and activities to meet the residents’ care needs
- Put up 6th monthly review reports and monthly interview records for residents
- Update particulars and social report, review next-of-kin details and update report
- Review residents accounts receivable status report with follow-up actions
- Manage and supervise case management team
- Review current workflow and SOPs for enhancements
- Singaporean Only
- Degree in Social Work or psychology
- At least 1 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English and able to converse in dialects
- A caring, positive and self-disciplined individual, ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Proficient in MS Office
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com