You will be an integral part of the team to provide safe quality nursing care that meets the needs and expectations of the patients according to Ministry of Health guidelines. You shall be responsible in ensuring that quality nursing services are rendered by all healthcare staff
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition,
- Implement a plan of care for the patient
- Coordinate the care of patient,
- provide direct patient care.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing
- Medication Management and update of medical files.
- Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience
- Candidate without experience are welcome to apply
- Multiple Location
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com