Provide high quality nursing care in a clinic setting. Assess, plan, evaluate and perform nursing care / procedures. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Determine the appropriate equipment that will be needed, makes preparations and perform various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Valid practicing certificate issued by the SNB
- Valid BCLs certification
- 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Conduct screening and health education.
- Apply principles of infection control.
- Initiates standard emergency procedures until Provider or EMS is available.
- Ensure manual resuscitator and emergency kit are functional.
- Maintain stock level and cleanliness of clinic rooms.
- Assist in orientation of new staff including supervision.
- Ability to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
- Participate in organizational projects and events.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 67219231.