Job Requirement :
- Advanced/Higher/Certificate in Community & Social Service [Senior Care Services] or WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support [Nursing care]
- At least 2 years working experience in an eldercare institution
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for elderly clients
- Be able to engage comfortably with elderly clients
Job Scope :
- Care for the well-being and safety of elderly clients in the Senior Care Centre
- Organise social and recreational group excursions
- Update Individual Care Plans and relevant records daily
- Support caregivers and volunteers in caring for clients
- Be able to prepare and conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily news chats/cooking therapy/art & craft/singing sessions/dancing, remininiscence therapy; etc.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 3157 9103.