- Singapore Healthcare institution recruiting Staff nurse
Selected applicant will need to take the Nursing board Exam in SINGAPORE.
Daily Video Interview from Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Company Benefit :
– Salary + Housing Allowance
– 21 days of Paid Annual Leave
– 2 rounds of bonus per year of service
Job Scope :
-Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition, implement a plan of care for the patient
– Coordinate the care of patient, provide direct patient care, evaluate the patients conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
-Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing.
-Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
-Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
-Maintenance and update of medical files and attend to medical emergency ,ensure – compliance to infection control, safety requirements and regulations.
-Degree in Nursing
-Minimum 3 years of Nursing experience in the tertiary Hospital of 100+ beds
-Worked in Inpatient Ward / General Ward / Medical surgical / ICU / OR / Geriatric
-Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
-Proactive and self-motivated
-Possess a passionate disposition to care for seniors
2. Singapore Hospital recruiting Senior Nursing Aide
- Assist in Activities in Daily Living.
- Take blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respiration rate (Vital Sign).
- Assist the Staff Nurse in providing nursing care such as dressing, serving medication, etc
- Prepare and serve meals to patients
- Observe and report fluid intake and output.
- Bathe, dress and perform basic grooming for residents.
- Perform oral hygiene care, skin care and change of diaper for resident.
- Observe and report patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in residents’ room/ward.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and transferring residents.
- Perform Clinical documentation.
- Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Able to communicate in English
- At least 2 year experience in Hospital settings / nursing home
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated detailed resume in MS word format to SNB0320@abercare.sg or Whatsapp / Viber 98837681
If you don’t have a resume click here to submit
Only Shortlisted applicant will be notified.