Job Scope :
- Manage the Senior Care Centre and take charge of its day-to-day operations.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and client engagement.
- Manage the conduct of client assessments during admissions and periodic reviews.
- Oversee the updating of clients’ Individual Care Plan
- Conduct multidisciplinary case discussions.
- Supervise the running of programmes for clients.
Job Requirement :
- Singaporeans Only
- Bachelor degree/ diploma in Nursing / Specialist Certification in eldercare (or dementia care)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a hospital or eldercare setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a passionate and sincere disposition to care for frail seniors
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 67219231.