You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to Client of Senior Care Centre.
- Provide interactive activities to clients in the centre or in the client’s home
- Assist the nurse in providing care for the clients
- Assist PT and OT in the implementation of activities for clients at Centre during individual therapy sessions and group activities
- Provides personal care / assistance according to the individual needs (i.e. grooming, dressing, peri-care, showers, bathing, toileting, transferring, housekeeping, meal preparation/feeding, laundry, shopping) in the centre or in the client’s home
- Provide blood pressure and blood sugar measurement and reading under supervision of nurse
- Assist the multidisciplinary team regards to the client’s care plan
- Ensure that the medical records and supplies are properly maintained
- Demonstrate and maintain environment safety and clean
- Singaporeans Only
- WSQ Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care), HMI or equivalent qualification
- Training/Experience in therapy aid, nursing aid is an advantage
- Preferably with one year of relevant experience in Home Care / nursing home / Social service / community hospital / Hospital setting
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 6pm
Interested applicants please submit your updated CV for our consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org