You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to seniors at their Home .
- Assist in providing interactive activities to clients in the Centre or in the client’s home
- Provides personal care/escort assistance according to the individual needs (i.e. grooming, dressing, peri-care, showers, bathing, toileting, transferring, housekeeping, meal preparation/feeding, laundry, shopping) in the Centre or in the client’s home
- Provide blood pressure and blood sugar measurement and reading with supervision of nurse
- Assist the multidisciplinary team regards to the client’s care plan
- Safely transporting elderly to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular vehicle maintenance
- Singaporeans Only
- Minimum GCE N level; WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care) or equivalent
- Able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Physically fit and good working attitude
- Valid Class 3 driver’s license and clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulation
- Experience in eldercare is an advantage
Interested applicants please submit your updated CV for our consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org