- Provide light housekeeping, companionship, grocery shopping, meals
- preparation (warming of food), medical escort, personal hygiene
- (showering / bed bath), physical maintenance exercises, elder-sitting,
- respite care, oral feeding, toileting and elimination needs, medication
- reminder to clients.
- Provide basic nursing and health services such as monitoring of vital
- signs and medication reminder service.
- Render assistance where required and within their job scope such as
- providing emotional support.
- Report to Registered Nurse on client’s progress including filling up
- incident report.
- Passionate in working with elderly, willing to learn
- Good understanding of working with older persons
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to speak basic English and one other language
- ITE/ WSQ Caregiver courses is an added advantage
Interested applicants please submit your updated CV for our consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG