- Assist clients in daily living activities such as personal hygiene, feeding, etc
- Assess and implement a care plan to meet clients’ individual needs
- Initiate and conduct group and individual activities and therapy sessions with clients
- Assist in planning and arranging transport for clients
- Ensure proper administration of medication and maintain proper storage
- Maintain clients’ attendance and records daily
- Record information and clients’ monthly assessment report
- Assist the Manager in the yearly inventory
- Demonstrate good interpersonal relationships with caregivers and staffs
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as and when assigned
- Singaporeans only
- ITE Nitec Nursing
- Enrolled with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Relevant working experience in the Social Service sector / Geriatric Setting.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org