- Ensure nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised. Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Allocates equipment as necessary to assure adequacy of resources to meet care requirements.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
- Assist in the care of patient through an advising physician, provide direct patient care, evaluate patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians under supervision of a Staff Nurse as required.
- Participate in Multidisciplinary Team meeting to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Assist in or maintain proper documentation of patients’ condition and accurate collation of data (record of referral / enquiry / attendances) under supervision of a Staff Nurse as required.
- Assist in or perform nursing care such as administration of oral, IM and SC medication , change of IV therapy fluids under supervision of a Staff Nurse as required.
- Maintain a conducive and safe patient care environment.
- At least a NITEC in Nursing or equivalent and registered with Singapore Nursing Board. Post-registration experience in a hospital or hospice setting preferred.
- Knowledge in IT and systems.
- Passion to serve and provide excellent customer service to various stakeholders.
- Meticulous and accurate.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com