- Ensure that nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualized.
- Assist in or participate in the delivery of palliative and end-of-life nursing care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse as required.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
- Maintain proper documentation of patient’s condition and accurate collation of data
- Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Arrange, coordinate and check patients’ appointments when necessary.
- Observe the proper use/ care of the equipment and economical use of consumables and supplies.
- Ensure a high standard of clinical practice and conduct, and participate actively in pursuing continual professional development.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary for the job.
- Participate in Interdisciplinary Team meeting. Work cooperatively with other teams to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Assist or keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients under supervision of a Registered Nurse as required. Report all incidents to reporting officer.
- NITEC in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Post-registration experience in a hospital or hospice setting preferred.
- Meticulous and accurate
- Mon to Fri
- 8am to 5pm
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com