The Enrolled Nurse is primarily responsible for the general care of all patients in the unit. To cooperate with other members of the medical health team and department personnel in providing patients total needs.
- To perform treatments and nursing procedures and take care of Post-op patients as specified in standard procedures.
- To accompany patients to and fro from OT and assists in transferring of patients within the unit and to other units.
- To serve patients meals, prepare and serve special feeds for patients and babies. Feeds babies according to standard procedures.
- To bathe babies and assist HCA in providing general nursing care to patients.
- To admit patients and carry out Pre-Op preparations and stat orders.
- To assist in facilitating discharge procedures.
- To assist in keying daily orders into the hospital information system in the absence of the ward secretary.
- To provide feedback to Nurse Manager about the purchase of products and services supplied by vendors to assist in vendor evaluations.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Nitec in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience in the Acute Setting.
- Able to perform 2 shift / Permanent Night
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG