You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to Client of Senior Care Centre.
- Conduct client assessments
- Process client discharges
- Manage entire range of nursing care for elderly clients; including infection and diet controls
- Maintain client records and management of special dietary requirements
- Supervise the proper upkeep and recording of documents
- Conduct daily checks to sustain infection controls and standards
- Handles feedback from family caregivers
- Maintains positive relationships with family caregivers
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies
- Conduct OJT orientation for new entrants [under the supervision of Senior Nurse]
- Singaporeans Only
- Registered as Enrolled Nurse with Singapore Nursing
- National ITE Certificate in Nursing.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a hospital or eldercare setting [e.g. Nursing Home].
- Good communications and interpersonal skills [with innate ability to interact with elderly seniors]
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for frail
- Possess innate ability to be an effective team
- IT literate and able to multi-task
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 6pm
Interested applicants please submit your updated CV for our consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG