The Enrolled Nurse is primarily responsible for the general care of the pre- and post-operative patients in the Operating Theatre.
- To perform duties as Anaesthetic and Circulating Nurse.
- To fetch patient to and fro from the ward to the OT before and after surgery.
- Checks and identifies the correct patient for the correct surgery, taking special note of the consent, site of operation and allergy, last meal, denture, pre medication, past medical history , blood for group and X-match.
- Take care of post op patients in the recovery room.
- Ensure a safe and efficient induction of anaesthesia and monitors patient during op regardless of types of anaesthesia.
- To ensure and maintains accurate OT bilings of drugs and consumable items used by individual patient.
- To take responsibility for decontamination of theatre, all equipment and instruments following each contaminated case, and ensures thorough cleaning of the OT at the end of the list.
- To assist in the supervision of weekend cleaning and ensures the cleanliness and tidiness of the OT, anaesthetic rooms and other areas.
- To order and check all drugs, surgical and anaesthetic supplies weekly and also following an emergency. Sterile goods from CSSD are put away in the respective cupboard.
- To update and maintain quality records within the statutory required retention period through proper identification, filing, storage maintenance and disposition of these records.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Nitec in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience in the Acute Setting.
- Able to perform 2 shift / Permanent Night
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG