You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to acute patients at the Welfare Home
- Support and provide assistance to the Nursing staff in providing the residents with basic hygiene and personal care on a daily basis
- Assist in Bathing and Changing of Diaper
- Participates and facilitate in both on and off-site activities with the residents
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for residents
- Maintains cleanliness and tidiness of resident’s environment
- Responsible for data collection of residents’ progress
- Singaporeans Only
- WSQ Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care), HMI or equivalent qualification
- Preferably with one year of relevant experience in Home Care / nursing home / community hospital / Hospital setting
- Working hours is 7am to 7pm.
- Alternate 12 hour shift 4 days per week and 3 days per week
- 6 months contract
- Location : West
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com