You will be an integral part of the team to provide basic care to Seniors of Retirement Village.
- Support and assisting residents with basic hygiene and personal care on a daily basis
- Assist in Bathing and Changing of Diaper when required
- Participates and facilitate in both on and off-site activities with the residents
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for residents
- Maintains cleanliness and tidiness of resident’s environment
- Responsible for data collection of residents’ progress
- Singaporeans Only
- Good interpersonal skills
- WSQ Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care), HMI or equivalent qualification
- Preferably with one year of relevant experience in Home Care / nursing home / community hospital / Hospital setting
- Full Time : Monday to Friday 10am to 6.30pm
- Part Time : 4 days per week 10am to 6.30pm
Interested applicants please submit your updated CV for our consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org