- Assist beneficiaries in activities of daily living, including light housekeeping, companionship, grocery shopping, meals preparation, medical escort
- Exercises, elder-sitting, oral feeding, toileting and elimination needs.
- Personal hygiene (including assisted bath/bed bath, grooming, etc.)
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (iADLs) (including housekeeping, bed making, light cooking/warming food, feeding, toileting, changing of diapers, etc.)
- Mind stimulating activities (including play card games, puzzles, storytelling, etc.)
- Elder-sitting and respite (including medical escorts to polyclinic appointments,
- Accompaniment to the elderly to nearby vicinity for his/her usual park walk/groceries purchase, etc.)
- Assistance with medication (including medication reminders)
- Performing simple maintenance exercises as prescribed by a registered physio-, occupational or speech therapist registered under the Allied Health Professions Act.
- Provide basic nursing and health services, monitoring of vital signs and medication reminder service.
- Report and provide feedback to Enrolled Nurse and/or Registered Nurse on clients’ progress including Incident Report.
- Assess clients’ immediate need(s) and escalate to supervisor of such needs as and when required
- Passionate in working with elderly, willing to learn
- Good understanding of working with older persons
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to speak basic English and one other language
- ITE/ WSQ Caregiver courses / nursing is an added advantage
- 2 year(s) of working experience in the Social Service / Healthcare sector preferred
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com