You will be required to work with the multi-disciplinary team to provide palliative care to patients with terminal illness and end-stage organ failure. The palliative management will include pain and symptoms management, psychological, emotional and spiritual care support to patients and their family members. You will also ensure and maintain the standards of professional nursing practice and work effectively as a team.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Command of fluent mandarin, dialects is preferred (to interact with non- English/Chinese speaking patients)
- Minimum 2 years in clinical experience.
- Compassion, positive attitude and customer service oriented.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com