Job Requirement :
- Degree in Social Work or other related discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English and able to converse in dialects
- A caring, positive and self-disciplined individual, ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Proficient in MS Office
Job Scope :
- Review applications.
- Review social aspects in ward with regards to activity participation, visitors and befriending, financial consideration status, etc.
- Work with Nursing team to review the residents’ social & financial situation
- Work with Finance to assess cases eligible for medifund/financial assistance scheme
- Facilitate medifund meeting
- Facilitate family conference for discussion on financial considerations
- Review reports pertaining to means test, Medifund, IDAPE, ELDERSHIELD, residents’ lucid status, RTF
- Provide financial counselling and review financial assistance requests upon admission.
- Review means test document for completion and confirmation.
- Co-ordinate assessment to assess nursing/rehab status/behavioral and any social concerns.
- Write and review social reports.
- Provide recommendations and support family and resident to complete home discharge or other care options.
- Review supporting documents for referral to other care options and seek financial assistance for home equipping.
- Update particulars and social report, review next-of-kin details and update report
- Review residents accounts receivable status report with follow-up actions
- Manage and supervise case management team.
- Review current workflow and SOPs for enhancements..
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com