You will be an integral part of the team in Nursing Home to provide nursing care to acute patients or residents.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of resident with complex healthcare needs according to updated standards of nursing practice.
- Conducts teaching and counselling for residents and their families/carers.
- Initiates and ensures implementation of discharge planning for residents with potential for discharge.
- Ensures residents care delivery is carried out according to established standards of care and practice.
- Ensures written policies and SOP is available and up to date to guide nursing practices.
- Provides direct care to residents to ensure compliance to standards
- Ensures smooth transition of residents from acute to chronic care and back to community where possible.
- Conducts nursing audits on nursing care standards and initiates strategies to resolve non-adherence issues.
- Directs and facilitates staff development, skills and competency upgrading through in-house training, approved online learning or formal education opportunities.
- Guides orientation/induction programmes and preceptorship for new staff.
- Supports the SNM in nursing home management and deputizes her in her absence.
- Acts as a resource person to the nurse manager in clinical nursing and nursing
- Advanced Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience
Interested applicants please submit your updated CV for our consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to CAREER@ABERCARE.SG