Reporting to the Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for providing clinical supervision to learners and trainees . You will also develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of in-service training and continuing education programmes for all staff. You will oversee the arrangement and supervise the coordination of all clinical attachments.
- Liaise with educational institutions and industrial partners on clinical attachments. Oversee the planning, arrangement and coordination of clinical attachments for all learners and trainees.
- Plan, schedule and supervise the learner nurses and trainees during their clinical attachment to ensure that they integrate theory in practice to meet clinical requirements.
- Develop and coordinate clinical attachment programmes for interns. Participate in the assessment of learner nurses in the clinical setting.
- Liaise with and provide feedback to the Senior Nurse Manager / Nurse Manager in the maintenance of an effective clinical learning environment.
- Assist in and support the planning and implementation of learning and development plans for all staff.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate in-service and continuing education programmes for staff.
- Develop and conduct in-house training volunteer programmes.
- Act as educational resource personnel for trained nurses and trainees.
- Develop and conduct competency assessment for nurses.
- Update and prepare induction materials for new nursing staff.
- Assist in the development of patient education materials when required.
- Participate in research activities as required.
- Collaborate with Nurse Clinician and Nurse Manager to develop, implement and audit nursing standards.
- Participate in committees and special projects focusing on the education and training needs of staff and patients/caregivers.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary [or the job.
- Participate in and drive quality assurances initiatives/activities to improve the standard of practice inpatient care areas.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Degree in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a healthcare setting.
- Passion to serve and provide excellent customer service to various stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Relevant experience in Oncology / Palliative Care / Gerontology / Geriatrics
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com