- Be a consultative Leader and mentor for the nursing team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational work flow
- Ensures written policies and procedures and work process are available and up to date to guide the provision of nursing care.
- Is responsible for the compliance of all nursing standards as stipulated by Ministry of Health and Singapore Nursing Board.
- Assist the Director of Nursing.
- Prepares roster and daily staff assignment for the ward/department/centre assigned.
- Attend to case management rounds, family conferences to ensure that appropriate care and needs of the resident are rendered.
- Singaporeans Only
- Degree / Diploma in Nursing
- Valid practicing certificate issued by the SNB
- At least 5 years’ of experience in clinical care
- Preferably with five (5) years’ experience in similar position in a nursing home/community hospital / hospital.
- Acute hospital or Community hospital experienced preferred
- Good public relations and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org