You will provide strong leadership and supervise a team of dental nurses in providing quality patient-centred healthcare; manage the unit’s nursing manpower, participate in the hospital QI programme, handle T&D and performance management of staff under your supervision; and continuously streamline the care delivery processes and enhance the nursing standards to achieve effective and efficient quality healthcare.
- Degree in Nursing with 2 years of experience as Nurse Manager
- Registered with SNB
- Minimally possesses experience working in Acute Hospital / Operating Theatres / Infection Control. Experience working in Dental Clinic will be an advantage.
- Excellent managerial skills and exemplary leadership qualities
- Possess strong organisational abilities and good communication skills
- Able to work on alternate Saturdays
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com