Provides companionship by actively listening to the residents’ wishes and concerns, and ensuring that measures are taken to keep them comfortable. Responsible for creating an environment that enhances residents’ quality of life.
- Support and provide assistance to the Nursing staff in providing the residents with basic hygiene and personal care on a daily basis
- Assist in Bathing and Changing of Diaper
- Participates and facilitate in both on and off-site activities with the residents
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for residents
- Maintains cleanliness and tidiness of resident’s environment
- Responsible for data collection of residents’ progress
- Singaporeans Only
- GCE ‘O’ or’ N’ Level
- WSQ Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care), HMI or equivalent qualification
- Preferably with one year of relevant experience in Home Care / nursing home / community hospital / Hospital setting
- Required to perform 2 or 3 rotating shift hours and work on weekends / public holidays.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org