Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide and evaluate clinical services and nursing care rendered to patients.
- Perform services such as procedure & treatments to improve the general comfort and well being of patients.
- Provide patients with basic patient education related to their clinical condition.
- Record and report information in a clear and concise manner on the nursing care or clinicalservices rendered to the patient.
- Assist the medical officer, nursing staff or other healthcare personnel in the treatment &examination of the patient.
- Performs phlebotomy or blood taking services under minimum supervision.
Job Requirement :
- Singaporeans only
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- 5.5 days office hour
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org