The Senior Midwife is primarily responsible for the general care of all patients in the unit. She will co-operate with other members of the medical health team and department personnel in providing patients total needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To take charge of Nursery.
- To admit newborn in Nursery.
- To prepare discharges and assist patients in the preparation of discharge according to standard procedures documented.
- To Precepts new staff to the unit
- To supervise and assists in breastfeeding and helps in feeding babies in the Nursery.
- To supervise and provides guidance to the junior staff in the unit.
- Attends to patient Feedback
- To update and maintains quality records within the statutory required retention period through proper identification, filing, storage, maintenance and disposition of these records.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Must be a Certified Midwife
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience in the Acute Setting.
- Able to perform 2 shift / Permanent Night
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org