- Take charge of entire clinical nursing practice in a Senior Care Centre
- Take charge of nursing care for elderly clients; including fall risks and hospitalization processes
- Take charge of medical procedures in an outbreak of infectious diseases
- Conduct client assessments during admissions and periodic reviews
- Participate in multidisciplinary case discussions
- Oversee adequacy of medical supplies and equipment
- Singaporean Only
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience in a hospital or eldercare setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for frail seniors
- Be able to conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily news/healthcare reviews/cooking therapy/art & craft/singing/dancing, remininiscence therapy; etc.
nterested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org