You will provide professional nursing care, educate patients and their family, and perform related duties as required.
- Prepare the equipments/requisites and the patients for dialysis (hemodialysis, hemodiafiltration, ultrafiltration, and plasmapheresis.
- Initiate and terminate dialysis treatment.
- Monitor the patients’ parameters and ensure the safety of care.
- Assess the patients’ need during the dialysis include medical, psychological, emotional and physical.
- Assist with the procedures related to the dialysis and troubleshooting
- Prepare the equipments/requisites and the patients for dialysis (pre-dialysis patients and caregivers’ assessment, Tenckhoff catheter insertion, post-operative care, and peritoneal dialysis treatment).
- Initiate and terminate peritoneal dialysis procedures.
- Monitor patients’ medical conditions, parameters, laboratory results, and others to ensure the patients are receiving optimal care and treatment.
- Assess the patients’ need include medical, psychological, emotional and physical.
- Assist with the procedures related to peritoneal dialysis.
- Provide peritoneal dialysis training and retraining to the patients and caregivers.
- Carry out peritoneal dialysis equilibrium tests, dialysis adequacy tests.
- Track and compute data for monitoring and quality improvement.
Job Requirements :
- Singaporeans only
- Relevant experience in Hemodialysis/ Peritoneal dialysis for at least 2-3 years experience
- Abler to commit to 2 rotating shifts and weekend
- Able to commit On- Call duty if required
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Possess Advanced Diploma qualification would be an advantage.
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
Interested applicants please submit your updated CV for our consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com