- Ensure the nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised. Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Manage complex patient care and demonstrate clinical skills, knowledge and critical thinking in the care delivery to patients.
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition, implement a plan of care for the patient and support family members to cope with patient advanced disease.
- Coordinate the care of patient through an advising physician, provide direct patient care, evaluate the patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers. Assess the home needs in terms of training and requisition of equipment and aids to facilitate patient’s living.
- Allocate equipment as necessary to assure adequacy of resources to meet care requirements.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Singaporean Only
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a hospital or hospice setting preferred.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5 days’ work week (Mon-Fri) (Candidates must be comfortable to work on weekend or work beyond the official working if required)
- Able to work well with a multidisciplinary team in ensuring the delivery of quality palliative care to patients and their families
- Preferred Discipline : Oncology / Palliative Care / Gerontology / Geriatrics
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org