- Perform home visits and assist to educate patients/caregivers on self-care management in the community.
- Monitor and report patients’ conditions and progress
- Assist in the execution of discharge plans of patient care according to the assessed needs, as well as assist in the post-discharge care coordination of patients.
- Follow up on phone reviews and home and/or agency visitations to ensure that services required in the community are in place.
- Educate patients and family members on the patients’ health conditions and help them gain a strong understanding of the holistic care as necessary.
- Arrange appointment with client and/or caregiver for new referral home visit.
- Conduct and document nursing assessment as appropriate.
- Raise individual care plan based on identified assessment needs.
- Provide nursing services as required, e.g. change of nasogastric feeding tube, urinary catheter change, dressing change, stoma care, monitoring medication compliance and medication packing, parameters/peripheral blood glucose monitoring, etc.
- Ensure that safety and infection control precautionary measures are practised during home visit.
- Conduct first assessment as appropriate to identify required needs, e.g. referral for Senior Mobility Fund (SMF), Community Services or Financial Assistance.
- Singaporean Only
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 3 years of practical nursing experience
- At least 5 years of practical nursing experience for senior position
- Experience in conducting health checks in the community
- Awareness of current nursing and health care practices
- Develop, implement and evaluate health education programs in schools
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skill
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com