The individual will be responsible for delivering patient centered and compassionate nursing care according to patients’ needs and conditions, doctor’s orders, hospital’s standards and policies.
- Perform treatment & nursing procedures
- Facilitate admission and discharge of patient
- Medication Management
- Attend to doctor’s round
- Singaporeans only.
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Midwifery is preferred.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- At least 2 years of Nursing Experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work 2-3 rotating shifts
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org