- Ensure nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised. Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
- Coordinate the care of patient through an advising physician, provide direct patient care, evaluate patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team meeting to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Observe organisation and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
- Keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients and report all incidents to Nurse Manager / Nurse Clinician.
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition in implementing care plan for the patient and support family members to cope with patient’s advanced illness.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Singaporean Only
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Advanced Diploma in Nursing (Paediatrics) is preferred
- At least 1 year of Registered Nurse working experience in a pediatric ward is preferred
- Post-registration experience in a hospital or hospice setting preferred.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to commit 3 rotating shift
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com