- Design and Conceptualise Volunteer Management Framework .
- Develop Policies and Procedures for the attraction & recruitment of Volunteers
- Develop strategies to grow & retain the Volunteer database
- Plan and support in annual awards, recognition and training/volunteer engagement initiatives.
- Engage and build a collegial networking relationship with relevant stakeholders
- Such as grassroots organisations, corporations, health and educational institutions
- To develop collaborative volunteer projects
- Collect and report data analysis of volunteer engagement targets, as well as assisting KPI reporting to key stakeholders and funding authorities
- Support the implementation of special projects as required
- Assist in Fund Raising efforts and Corporate Partnership activities
- Singaporean Only
- Degree or Advance Diploma in Healthcare/Service Sector or any other disciplines
- At least 5 years’ work experience in corporate CSR/Business
- Development/Sales/Public Relation/Advertising or Marketing.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6721 9231
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com