Job Scope :
- Care for the health, well-being and safety of elderly
- Deliver nursing care needs for elderly clients (under supervision of the centre’s Registered Nurse)
- Prepare and conduct programme activities for elderly
- Organise social and recreational group excursions
- Update Individual Care Plans and relevant records
- Look after clients’ personal care needs and cleanliness
- Support caregivers and volunteers in caring for clients
- Degree in Nursing
- Competency in eldercare service with at least 2 years working experience in a local [Singapore] nursing home or eldercare facility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for elderly clients.
- Be able to prepare and conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily news chats, cooking therapy, Art & Craft therapy, singing therapy, dancing, reminiscence therapy; etc.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Hr@abercare.sg or Viber +65 98837681