Job Scope :
- Review applications.
- Develop individual care plans for residents
- Execute the care plan and monitor progress
- Develop and implement programmes and activities to meet the residents’ care needs
- Put up 6th monthly review reports and monthly interview records for residents
- Update particulars and social report, review next-of-kin details and update report
- Review residents accounts receivable status report with follow-up actions
- Manage and supervise case management team.
- Review current workflow and SOPs for enhancements..
Job Requirements :
- Singaporean Only
- Degree in Social Work or psychology
- At least 1 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English and able to converse in dialects
- A caring, positive and self-disciplined individual, ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at 6721 9231