You will provide professional nursing care, educate patients and their family, and perform related duties as required.
• Prepare the equipments /requisites and the patients for dialysis (hemodialysis, hemodiafiltration, ultrafiltration, and plasmapheresis.)
• Initiate and terminate dialysis treatment.
• Monitor the patients’ parameters and ensure the safety of care.
• Assess the patients’ need during the dialysis include medical, psychological, emotional
• Assist with the procedures related to the dialysis and troubleshooting.
• Prepare the equipments/requisites and the patients for dialysis (pre-dialysis patients and
caregivers’ assessment, Tenckhoff catheter insertion, post-operative care, and peritoneal
• Initiate and terminate peritoneal dialysis procedures.
• Monitor patients’ medical conditions, parameters, laboratory results, and others to ensure
the patients are receiving optimal care and treatment.
• Assess the patients’ need include medical, psychological, emotional and physical.
• Assist with the procedures related to peritoneal dialysis.
• Provide peritoneal dialysis training and retraining to the patients and caregivers.
• Carry out peritoneal dialysis equilibrium tests, dialysis adequacy tests.
• Track and compute data for monitoring and quality improvement.
Job Requirements :
• Singaporeans only
• Relevant experience in Hemodialysis/ Peritoneal dialysis for at least 2-3 years
• 2 to 3 rotating shifts and weekend
• Able to commit On- Call duty if required
• Minimum Diploma in Nursing
• Possess Advanced Diploma qualification would be an advantage.
• Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at
+65 6721 9231.