To lead the nursing team and related healthcare workers in the ward, and be responsible for the day-to-day operational work flow in the Nursing Department.
- Is responsible for the compliance of all nursing standards as stipulated by MOH and SNB
- Leads quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care. Ensures quality audits and planned and conducted periodically. Follow up with areas of corrective improvements.
- Ensures written policies and procedures and work process are available and up to date to guide the provision of nursing care.
- Monitor the smooth transition of the residents from acute to chronic care and back to the community, where possible.
- Direct care of the residents to ensure compliance to standards
- Singaporeans Only
- Diploma /Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 2 years experience in similar position in a nursing home / geriatric ward
- Good public relations and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.