You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to seniors at their Home .
• Support and provide assistance to Senior with basic hygiene and personal care on a
daily basis, such as meals preparation / distribution and transport escort.
• Assist seniors in meeting their basic hygiene needs and to perform their Activities of Daily
Living (ADLs) in a safe and comfortable manner. Such ADLs include eating, mobility and
transfer, toileting and diaper changing
• Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for Senior
• Responsible for data collection
• Singaporeans Only
• WSQ Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care), HMI or equivalent qualification
• Preferably with one year of relevant experience in Home Care / nursing home /
community hospital / Hospital setting
• Monday to Friday
• 8am to 8.30pm / 9am to 6pm
• Multiple Locations
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at
+65 6721 9231.