- Assist Doctor and staff nurse in simple procedures or treatment under supervision
- Carry out basic nursing procedures such as wound dress , documentation, monitoring and recording observations of residents and their vital signs and report writing
- Plays a central role in providing nursing care to residents
- Singaporeans Only
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board as Enrolled Nurse
- Nitec in Nursing
- At least 2 years of nursing experience
- Proactive and self motivated
- Preferably with one year of relevant experience in Home Care / nursing home / community hospital / Hospital setting
- Working hours is 7am to 7pm.
- Alternate 12 hour shift 4 days per week and 3 days per week
- 6 months contract
- Location : West
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 67219231.