- Assists the residents in their daily needs including bathing, serving meals etc
- Assists the residents to maintain good hygiene including regular shower, nails/hair cutting, change of clothes, bedsheets, etc according to schedule
- Participates and facilitate in both on and off-site activities with the residents
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for residents
- Accompanies residents for medical appointments
- Maintains cleanliness and tidiness of resident’s environment
- Assists in cleaning and maintenance of general areas
- Maintain accurate documentation of care given
- Provide training/ guidance to residents with daily living skills (e.g. sweep floor, clean tables etc)
- Assists with data collection of residents’ progress
- Ensure safety management measures are followed (e.g. team segregation)
- Any other duties/projects as assigned from time to time
- Singaporean Only
- Min. GCE N Level and with an HMI Certificate in Healthcare support (Nursing) or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Able to work on am and pm shift
- 6 days on roster
- AM shift – 7.30am to 3.50pm
- PM Shift – 1.30pm to 9.50pm
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at +65 67219231.