Reporting to the Senior Nurse manager/ Nurse manager, you will provide administrative support to the wards.
- Update the system and Registration Book for admission and discharge of patients
- Receive patients and visitors who present themselves at the counter
- Ensure that services rendered are entered promptly into the system for charging purposes
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying, dispatching of mails, ordering of stationery supplies and scheduling maintenance checks on office equipment.
- Attend to incoming calls and enquiries.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient/ customer care.
- Assist in collecting data for statistics purposes
- Maintain a high standards of housekeeping and workplace organization at all times. Initiates and drives continuous improvements in own work area on regular basis. Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
- Minimum GCE O Level and above
- Preferably min 2 years of working experience ( in healthcare setting)
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft office, internet and email.
- Passion to serve and provide good customer service
- Monday to Friday, office hour
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com